Cavitating lung metastases
Prior squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple pulmonary metastases, several of which are cavitating.
Heart size normal.
Cavitating lung metastases typically arise from squamous cell carcinomas, of which the head and neck is a common primary location.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlist include this case
- TC Viva 1 by Tom
- Chest 2b by misha kathirgamanathan
- My 2b by Dr Steve Thomas
- Nodule by Losing dePlot
- AK test cases 7 by Amandeep Kahlon
- Chest by Dr Muhammad Bin Zulfiqar
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Chest: Lung cancer by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Radiology teaching (Anaesthetics) by Dr Son Do
- CXR by Lim Yi Shan May
- Chest X ray exam by Dr Dilina Rajapakse
- FRCR viva by Dr Dylan Yong